Due to an injury at birth, I have limited use of my left arm. However, my disability has not stopped me from achieving my goals.
From age 14-21, I swam for Great Britain's Paralympic Swim team and my highlights include competing at the 2008 Paralympic Games and winning a silver & bronze medal at the IPC Swimming World Championships.
Following my unplanned retirement from elite level sport, due to injury, I continued to work in my specialist area, as a sports reporter on disability sports events around the world.
- Blog accounts
- Vlog accounts
- Written reports
- Research, develop & pitch ideas
Career Highlights include:
- 2012 Paralympic Games, London
- IPC Swimming World Championships, Montreal
- 2014 Winter Paralympic Games, Sochi
- Wheelchair Rugby World Championships, London
- IPC Athletics World Championships, Doha
- 2016 Paralympic Games, Rio
- Invictus Games, Florida & Toronto
Why should you hire me?
I am the right person for the job because I am one of the few (and lucky) people who can say their work does not feel like a job or a chore, it is a lifestyle choice. Because of this, my work efforts are full of passion and true dedication. Also, if you are hiring me as a Specialist Paralympic Sports Reporter, I have both personal and professional experiences in this role, giving me more relevance and empathy than other candidates.
Please contact me for more information or check out my accounts below.